Sunday, September 7, 2008

IT'S BEEN AWHILE!!!!!!
I am so sorry it has taken me so long to update my blog for those of you who have been checking on a regular basis. Our lives have been so busy we have has Kami and Zack's wedding, Breaking Dawn coming out and I was feeling so crappy, well I wanted to update you all that I found out why I wasn't feeling the best, Me and Josh are so excited to tell you that we are expecting our first baby.. So I promise to keep this blog updated so I can keep everyone updated on my pregnancy. Well I have gone to my first doctor's appointment and we got to see the baby and here the heart beat it was amazing. I am 10 weeks along and my doctor said everything is looking good, He gave me so medicine to help with the nausea and it has helped so much. I am due April 5, 2009.

8 comments:

~*Felts~* said...

AWESOME NEWS!!! congrats you two!!

bryce and kianna said...

Yeah!!! I kept waiting for a post! Congratulations, we are so excited for you guys!

Tanya said...

crazy! sorry i never called you back, but we're exactly the same pregnant!(maybe you already know this if you check my blog). My due date is april 8th(ish), i'm always early! try calling again sometime. miss you

Emily said...

I am so happy for you both!! You will be such a cute little Mommy & Daddy:) Congrats!

Kari said...

Hey Aubree! I hope you don't mind that I did some blog stalking and found yours after we talked about it at JJ's wedding. Cute blog!

Those pictures of your dog sleeping with Josh are hilarious!

The Englanders said...

Hey hey hey! Found you! Wasn't too hard..ha. Cute blog, now let's just get Tiffany & Kristen on the Blog Train!!

Michele said...

Congrats Aubree! When do you find out if it's a boy or a girl?

Cali Hinckley said...

I hope that everything is going good with the prego sickness and all!! :) how are you feeling? I'm so excited for you and think about you guys all the time!! Let me know if there is anything I can do for ya and keep us updated with Dr. appointments and how you two are holdin up. Love you guys!