Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's a Girl!!!!!!!!

So to update everyone me and Josh are having a girl! I am 16 weeks along and we weren't
suppose to find out until November 17th, but I went in for my doctors appointment today and we had to wait awhile because my doctor got called to deliver a baby so while we were waiting the nurse felt bad and took us to play around with the ultra sound machine... we got these beautiful pictures of our daughter and that is where she determined that in fact we were having a little girl. For those of you who don't know I was for sure with all my heart that we
were having a Boy! But I was wrong we are so happy. We had to share these pictures with everyone so here are the first pictures of Sadie Mckal Madsen and more to come I'm sure.

6 comments:

bryce and kianna said...

That is so exciting, and I also love her name! Your ultrasound picture is so clear and she looks really big. Anyways I am so happy for you and Josh, now you can have fun shopping for her. Keep us updated.

Tanya said...

congrats you guys! so fun to be having a girl! i find out on nov. 4, now i just need an mommy's belly update to see what a cute pregnant woman you are:)

Emily said...

Congrats, Aubree & Josh!!! The pictures are so cute:) I have one of Maddie that looks just like the second one. She is in the exact same position. I did a double take when I saw it:) How funny is that?! Gorgeous name, too!!

Natalie Maughan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie Maughan said...

Woo - hoo .... a girl!! And she's beautiful! So is her name. I love it! Not a lot of Sadie's out there. You two will be great parents. Love ya, Natalie

PS Sorry I deleted my first comment. Don't know what I was doing.

The Englanders said...

You guys seriously need to post more!