Sunday, December 14, 2008

I thought I should update....

Well I thought I would be better at updating my blog, but I haven't been good at all and
I am sorry for those of you who check it frequently. Well to update everyone I am feeling good and I am 25 weeks today. I would have to admit that I am getting a little scared, I worry about losing her, because you just never know. And I am scared that when she does come that I won't know what to do. These are just some of my fears as I am getting closer to my due date. I do have some more pics of her but for some reason my printer wouldn't scan them today, but I will keep trying. Me and Josh are super excited for Christmas and can't wait to see everyone. Hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

Cali Hinckley said...

I am so glad that you updated your blog! I have been thinking about you so much lately and am so glad to hear that you are feeling well. I know that you two will be GREAT parents and will have such a beautiful little girl. We love you guys!!

Emily said...

It's good to hear from you, cutie! I'm glad you are doing well. Cali is right, you will be great parents. You'll be a cute mom!! Hope all continues to go well. Hopefully we'll see you at some point next week. It would be great to see you two!