Saturday, December 20, 2008

ABOUT GAINING THE POUNDS!!

Well I thought I should update everyone I had my doctor's appointment yesturday
and he said everything looks great her heart beat is at 155 beats which is good he said
she is just the right size and I am not to uncomfortable yet. He did say that I have only
gained 12 pounds so far which is good, but I am telling you I feel and look like I have gained
more, I am sure these last 3 months I will pack on the pounds and I am not looking forward to it.
I already hate putting on socks and shoes, bending over is not fun at all. But I guess we will just wait and see. Love you all!

3 comments:

Natalie Maughan said...

Aubree- just wait!! Soon you won't just hate tying your shoes, you won't be able to at all!! Lucky for you you have the genes you do. Enjoy it while it lasts, because next thing you know this little girl is all grown up and having her own little family.

Emily said...

By the end of my pregnancies, my floors always looked like crap, because when I dropped something (which I did a lot...you'll find that out for yourself soon), I couldn't pick it up:) It was just too much of an effort. It didn't matter how important it was, I would just leave it there until James came home & could get it:) So have fun with that!!!

As for the weight, you have nothing to worry about. You're beautiful to begin with & you're carrying a child, so that makes you even more beautiful. And Natalie is right, you do have good genes...you'll be just fine!!

bryce and kianna said...

We need some more updates, maybe some belly pics! The only one we've seen is from Kami's post!!!!